Earlier this week Twitter announced a new layout that dramatically changes the way Twitter users can showcase their profiles online. Twitter now makes personal profile pages a key part of a users online presence.
Although making the change is quite simple, figuring out “where” to do it may not be.
I’ve outlined the 4 steps below.
1) Login to Twitter and click on the small “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
2) Select “Settings”
3) Select “Design”
4) Scroll down and you will see an area “customize your own” Changing the header and background in this area changes your page to the new layout.
5) The Result
Latest posts by Martin Jones
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Small Business with Artificial Intelligence - November 15, 2018
- Are You Building a Company, or Is Your Small Business a Job? Are you a Freelancer or an Entrepreneur? - November 13, 2018
- How to Create a Small Business Disaster Recovery Plan – Part 1 - October 26, 2018