Earlier this week Twitter announced a new layout that dramatically changes the way Twitter users can showcase their profiles online. Twitter now makes personal profile pages a key part of a users online presence.
Although making the change is quite simple, figuring out “where” to do it may not be.
I’ve outlined the 4 steps below.
1) Login to Twitter and click on the small “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
2) Select “Settings”
3) Select “Design”
4) Scroll down and you will see an area “customize your own” Changing the header and background in this area changes your page to the new layout.
5) The Result
Latest posts by Martin Jones
- The Need For Speed: How to Determine Internet Bandwidth Needs For Your Business - January 13, 2018
- 12 Ways Your Small Business Can Get the Most Out of Its Internet Connection - January 10, 2018
- Is Your Business Technology Ready to Compete in 2018? Steps You Can Take Now - January 5, 2018