After talking with Guy Kawasaki, it’s easy to see why he is in such demand and why his books fly off the shelf. Each of his 10 books provide tangible, strait forward answers and
solutions for readers based on his own work and experience. Whether from the perspective of a business owner or a team member, Guy’s books will undoubtedly help you get to the
next step or level.
His latest solution is APE, a book that sets out to inspire and provide insight for those who are thinking about self-publishing their written work. APE stands for Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur, the three roles a self-publisher must fill. In it you learn how to effectively write, produce and market or sell your work. For more information and to purchase you can visit Link: http://apethebook.com and it’s available at Amazon.
The book and the APE Community on Google+ are musts for writers at all levels.
Guy’s critical takeaways were:
1. Treat Social Media as the core of a sales and marketing strategy, not an afterthought
2. GooglePlus is not just a social network, it’s a platform to drive better Search results and return.
Guy Kawasaki APE Page Link: http://www.guykawasaki.com/ape/
Guy Kawasaki APE Book on AMazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/APE-Publisher-Entrepreneur-How-Publish-ebook/dp/B00AGFU5VS
Guy Kawasaki on Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/GuyKawasaki
APE Community on Link: Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115977401813171258800
Here’s a list of some of Guy’s other great books.
1. APE – Author, Publisher, Entrepreneur: How to Publish A Book
3. Reality Check
4. The Art of the Start
5. Rules for Revolutionaries
6. How to Drive Your Competition Crazy
7. Selling the Dream
8. The Macintosh Way
9. What the Plus!
10. Rule for Revolutionaries
Latest posts by Martin Jones
- Free WiFi: The 4 Expectations Consumers Have from Your Small Business Beyond a Connection - March 14, 2019
- How to Recognize and Protect Your Business from the Top 5 Cyber Attacks - March 13, 2019
- How to Network at a Conference – 21 of The Best Networking Tips For Your Next Business Conference - March 4, 2019