Small Business Week – The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), recently asked small business owners to share their stories in a short video that demonstrates how their small business makes a difference in their local community and according to the SBA, the response to was incredible.
On Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at 3:00 pm ET during a Google+ Hangout hosted by SBA and the White House, they will announce the winning entries. SBA Administrator Karen Mills will be joined by the small business owners who submitted the winning videos, along with special guest moderator, Diana Ransom, contributing editor of Entrepreneur.com. They’ll discuss how SBA assistance helped their small business and what inspired their successes.
If you’re interested in starting or growing a business, the Google+ Hangout is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the many programs available to help you achieve your goals. They will also take your questions live during the hangout via Twitter with the hashtag #WHHangout.
Here’s how you can join:
- When: Join us at 3:00pm EDT on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
- Where: Watch on WhiteHouse.gov/live, the White House Google+ page, or at Entrepreneur.com
- Engage: Ask questions and join the discussion on Twitter with the hashtag #WHHangout
Latest posts by Martin Jones
- 4 Ways to Grow Your Small Business with Artificial Intelligence - November 15, 2018
- Are You Building a Company, or Is Your Small Business a Job? Are you a Freelancer or an Entrepreneur? - November 13, 2018
- How to Create a Small Business Disaster Recovery Plan – Part 1 - October 26, 2018