Earlier this week Twitter announced a new layout that dramatically changes the way Twitter users can showcase their profiles online. Twitter now makes personal profile pages a key part of a users online presence.
Although making the change is quite simple, figuring out “where” to do it may not be.
I’ve outlined the 4 steps below.
1) Login to Twitter and click on the small “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
2) Select “Settings”
3) Select “Design”
4) Scroll down and you will see an area “customize your own” Changing the header and background in this area changes your page to the new layout.
5) The Result
Latest posts by Martin Jones
- Unified Communications: An Essential Strategy to Future Proof Your Business - February 21, 2018
- 17 Things You Need To Consider When Pitching Your Startup in 2018 - January 31, 2018
- 14 Tips and Stats – How A WiFi Connected Business Can Give You a Competitive Advantage in 2018 – Infographic - January 23, 2018