Earlier this week Twitter announced a new layout that dramatically changes the way Twitter users can showcase their profiles online. Twitter now makes personal profile pages a key part of a users online presence.
Although making the change is quite simple, figuring out “where” to do it may not be.
I’ve outlined the 4 steps below.
1) Login to Twitter and click on the small “gear” icon in the upper right corner.
2) Select “Settings”
3) Select “Design”
4) Scroll down and you will see an area “customize your own” Changing the header and background in this area changes your page to the new layout.
5) The Result
Latest posts by Martin Jones
- 3 Things Every New CIO Should Do in Their First 30 Days on the Job - July 19, 2018
- Why Co-working Spaces May Be the Perfect Work Environment. Here’s What Traditional Office Managers and Employers Can Learn From Them - July 12, 2018
- Digital B2B Marketing Tactics with Cox Business’ Murray Goldstein - June 25, 2018