Small Business Week – The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), recently asked small business owners to share their stories in a short video that demonstrates how their small business makes a difference in their local community and according to the SBA, the response to was incredible.
On Wednesday, May 23, 2012, at 3:00 pm ET during a Google+ Hangout hosted by SBA and the White House, they will announce the winning entries. SBA Administrator Karen Mills will be joined by the small business owners who submitted the winning videos, along with special guest moderator, Diana Ransom, contributing editor of Entrepreneur.com. They’ll discuss how SBA assistance helped their small business and what inspired their successes.
If you’re interested in starting or growing a business, the Google+ Hangout is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the many programs available to help you achieve your goals. They will also take your questions live during the hangout via Twitter with the hashtag #WHHangout.
Here’s how you can join:
- When: Join us at 3:00pm EDT on Wednesday, May 23, 2012
- Where: Watch on WhiteHouse.gov/live, the White House Google+ page, or at Entrepreneur.com
- Engage: Ask questions and join the discussion on Twitter with the hashtag #WHHangout
Latest posts by Martin Jones
- 3 Things Every New CIO Should Do in Their First 30 Days on the Job - July 19, 2018
- Why Co-working Spaces May Be the Perfect Work Environment. Here’s What Traditional Office Managers and Employers Can Learn From Them - July 12, 2018
- Digital B2B Marketing Tactics with Cox Business’ Murray Goldstein - June 25, 2018